HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission, Hamirpur (HPSSC) has started the online application for 896 posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2020 on official website i.e.www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in from before 21 July 2020.
- Notification Number and Date: 18 June 2020
- Start Date of Application: 19 June 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 21 July 2020
- Date and venue for Walk-in-interview:
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 for Teacher Clerk Computer Operator and Other Posts Vacancy Details:
- Language Teacher, Elementary Education – 229 Posts
- Shastri , Elementary Education – 454 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical),HP State Forest Development Corporation Ltd – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), HPSIDC – 1 Post
- Video Film Editor,Information & Public Relations – 1 Post
- Surveyor,Agriculture – 17 Posts
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist – 81 Posts
- Junior Draughtsman, Agriculture – 14 Posts
- Law Officer, Himachal Road Transport Corporation – 1 Post
- Clerk, HP Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala – 1 Post
- Ophthalmic Officer, Health & Family Welfare – 4 Posts
- Labour Inspector, Labour & Employment – 1 Post
- Junior Laboratory Technician,HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 2 Posts
- Junior Quality Control Officer, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 3 Posts
- Marketing Assistant, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 3 Posts
- Technical Superintendent, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 14 Posts
- Milk Procurement Assistant, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 9 Posts
- Plant Operator, HP State Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Ltd – 6 Posts
- Computer Operator, Jal Shakti – 4 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant, HPSEBL – 45 Posts
- Junior Draughtsman (Electrical), HPSEBL – 5 Posts
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 for Teacher Clerk Computer Operator and Other Posts Educational Qualification:
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) -+2 or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board. Degree or Diploma in the trade of Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University or an Institution duly recognized by the Government of India or the State Government. Minimum 2 years experience
- JE (Electrical) – Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering from an Institution recognized by the State Government/Central Government.
- Video Film Editor – At least 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board and degree in Film Editing from an University/Institution recognized by the Central
Government/Government of Himachal Pradesh. OR Diploma in Film Editing with at least 3 years duration from an Institution recognized by the Central Government/Government of Himachal Pradesh. Should possess at least 2 years experience of Film Editing or Video Tape Editing in a
Government Department or Doordarshan Kendra.
- Surveyor – Should be a Matriculate or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School
Education/University. Should possess 2 years certificate of surveyor trade from an ITI/Institution recognized by State/Central Govt.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist – Plus two from a recognized Board of School Education. Successful training of at least two years duration in Ayurvedic Pharmacist/Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda)/ Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) from an Institution duly recognized by the HP Takniki Shiksha Board Board/University recognized by the Himachal Pradesh Government.
- Junior Draughtsman – Should be Matriculate or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School
Education/Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government. Should possess 2 years certificate course in Draftsmen Trade
- Clerk – 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University and a minimum speed of 30 words per minute in English typewriting or 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting on Computer.
- Computer Operator – Bachelor‟s Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent OR 03 Years Diploma Course in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent from a Polytechnic OR Bachelor‟s Degree or its equivalent and Diploma of at least one year duration in Computer Application/Computer Programming or its equivalent OR “A” LEVEL Course from DOEACC Society/NIELIT.
- Law Officer – Degree in law of a recognized University or equivalent
- Shastri – Shastri with atleast 50% marks from a University/Institution recognized by HP Govt and passed in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET Shastri) conducted by HPSSSB, Hamirpur or HP Board of School Education Dharamshala
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts) – B.Com. from a recognized University
- Junior Draughtsman (Elect.) – Matric or its equivalent with ITI certificate in Draughtsman trade from a Institution recognized by the HP Govt.
- Plant Operator ITI Certificate in the trade of Fitter/Mechanic/Electrical/Refrigerati
- Labour Inspector – Bachelor‟s Degree in any discipline from a University/Institution duly recognized by the Central/State Government.
- Junior Laboratory Technician – Having qualification M.Sc./B.Sc. (Microbiology/Biotechnology) from any recognized University. 807 Junior Quality Control Officer Having qualification M.Sc. Microbiology/Biotechnology/Food Technology from any recognized University with 2 years experience in Dairy Industry.
- Marketing Assistant – Candidate should have qualification of MBA in Marketing from any recognized University with 02 years experience in the marketing field.
- Technical Superintendent – Full time 4 years degree in Dairy Technology/Food Technology from any recognized University
- Read The official notification through below link
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 for Teacher Clerk Computer Operator and Other Posts Pay Scale:
- Read the official notification through below link.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 for Teacher Clerk Computer Operator and Other Posts Age Limit:
- Maximum age – 45 Years
- Read the official notification through below link for category relaxation.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 for Teacher Clerk Computer Operator and Other Posts Application Fee:
- General / OB Category: – Rs. /-
- SC, ST Category: – Rs. /-
- Ex-Servicemen: – Rs. /-
- Read the official notification through below link.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 for Teacher Clerk Computer Operator and Other Posts Location: Himachal Pradesh
Recruitment for the post is for the notified location, as per requirement time to time you can be transferred to other locations during your service tenure.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 for Teacher Clerk Computer Operator and Other Posts Selection Process:
- Selection will purely and fairly, on the basis of academic merit, written exam merit, Interview, physical fitness, medical fitness, the verification of original documents, medical tests, and interviews, and other eligibility criteria, and conditions.
- Read The official notification through below link
How to Apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2020 for Teacher Clerk Computer Operator and Other Posts:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on HPSSC official website www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before 21 July 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If you have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 for Teacher Clerk Computer Operator and Other Posts Official Domain: hp.gov.in
Regular Updates Click on Red Bell in Right Bottom for
We also provide notification and updates on
Central Govt Jobs, Delhi Jobs, Haryana Govt Jobs, UPPSC, HPSSC, UKSSSC, PPSC, RPSC, JKSSB, Chandigarh Jobs, BPSC, WBPSC, MPPSC, Maharashtra govt job, CGPSC, JHPSC, KPSC Jobs, GPSC, Goa Jobs, TNPSC, Ap Govt Jobs, Telangana Govt Jobs, HSSC, Kerala psc, Assam govt jobs, Railway Jobs, Railway Recruitment, Railway Group D, RRB NTPC, RRB Kolkata, RRB Chennai, RRB Bhopal, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Mumbai, RRB Allahabad, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Gorakhpur, CSIO, CSIR, ISRO, DRDO, GROUP D, 10th Pass Job, 12th Pass Job, Govt Job ITI, Sarkari Naukri, employment news, today employment news, Haryana employment exchange, employment exchange, government jobs, Sarkari Naukri updates, latest govt jobs, latest govt job notification, Sarkari Naukari, Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari Job, Sarari naukri, sarkari result info, sarkari job find, sarkari result 2020, sarkari job alert, Sarkar Vacancy, sarkari job results, Sarkari Vacancy, Sararinaukri, sarkari job news, FREE JOB ALERT, govt Jobs, GK QUESTIONS, Gate 2020, FAST JOB, Government Jobs in India, govt jobs today, Government Jobs for Government Jobs FOR Mechanical Engineering, government Job FOR Electrical Engineering, Junior Engineer, ssc je admit card, gk questions, fast job, sarkari job find, latest govt jobs notifications, govt jobs today, sarkari job result, sarkari job news, govt Naukari, ssc nr ,ssc cgl, ssc gd, ssc admit card, ssc recruitment, sscmpr, Govt Job Updates, Sarkari Vacancy, Government Jobs in India, Sarkari Job, govt Jobs, Aiims Jodhpur, Join Indian Army, ssc recruitment, Government Jobs, Current Affairs, Govt Job, Assam Career, Rail Bharti, Government Job of Civil Engineering, Government Job of Mechanical Engineering, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor jobs, Professor jobs, Professor, government Job of Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering Govt Job, Electrical Engineering Govt Job, Mechanical Engineering Govt Job, Railway Job Sarkari, Govt Jobs For Civil Engineering, Govt Jobs For Mechanical Engineering, Govt Jobs for Electrical Engineering, Teachers vacancy, Sarkar Vacancy, TGT, PGT, PRT, Sararinaukri, govt Naukari, BOB Jobs, India Sarkari Naukari, Freeing Alert, Sarkar Vacancy, Sarkari Job, Job in Govt ITI, Govt Job ITI, Government Jobs of ITI, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, BTech Jobs, Join Indian Navy, Join Indian Airforce, IBPS, Bank Jobs, Lic India, LIC, UPSC, Sbi, RBI, sarkari, Banking, Sarkari Job, Railway, Public Sector, SarkariResult, Sarkari Exam, Govt Naukri, Govt Job Vacancy, Govt Naukari, 10th pass govt job, India Result, Rojgar Exam, Rojgar Samachar, Job Alert, Sarkari, Sarkari Naukri Result, UPPCL, Jobs Near Me,