Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Job Notification: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has invited applications for the Public Relations Officer (PRO) post. Eligible candidates can apply for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format before 19 May 2020..
- Notification Number and Date: 2 May 2020
- Application Start Date: 2 May 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 19 may 2020
- Last date for Fee Payment online:
- Last date for fee payment Challan :
- Date of Online Examination:
- Date and venue for Walk-in-interview: 14 May 2020
IIFT Recruitment 2020 for Public Relations Officer (PRO) Post Vacancy Details:
- Public Relations Officer (PRO): 01 Post
IIFT Recruitment 2020 for Public Relations Officer (PRO) Post Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication/Journalism from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade point average.
- Candidate should be well versed with English and Hindi Language (written & spoken both).
- Should be able to work fluently on computers.
- Min. 05 years exp. in the public relations/publicity/journalism, preferably in a Govt. Depart./Educational Institute).
- Retired employees from the Government Organizations/Reputed Universities or Educational Institutions, who fulfill the eligibility conditions and have worked for minimum 5 years in the capacity of the PRO, are also eligible to apply.
IIFT Recruitment 2020 for Public Relations Officer (PRO) Post Pay Scale
Read The official notification through below link.
IIFT Recruitment 2020 for Public Relations Officer (PRO) Post Age Limit:
18 years to 65 years for General category Applicant and 18 years to 65 years of age in case of SC/ST applicants and 18 years to 65 years for Other Backward Classes (OBC) as on 31 March 2020.
IIFT Recruitment 2020 for Public Relations Officer (PRO) Post Application Fee:
- General Category: – Rs. /-
- OBC Category: – Rs. /-
- PWD Category: – Rs. 500 /-
- SC, ST Category: – Rs.Nil /-
- Ex-Servicemen: – Rs. Nil /-
IIFT Recruitment 2020 for Public Relations Officer (PRO) Post Location: Guwahati, Assam.
Recruitment for the post is for the notified location, as per requirement time to time you can be transferred to other locations during your service tenure.
IIFT Recruitment 2020 for Public Relations Officer (PRO) Post Selection Process:
Selection will purely and fairly, on the basis of academic merit, written exam merit, Interview, physical fitness, medical fitness, and other eligibility criteria, and conditions.
How to Apply for IIFT Recruitment 2020 for Public Relations Officer (PRO) Post:
Eligible and Interested can can apply for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 19 May 2020.
All the required certificates dully self attested by the person must be attached with the application. The person must carry original certificates at the time of interview to verify by the member of selection board. The person who are already Government Service should submit No Objection Certificate (NOC). application along with the documents. The applicants can ONLY apply by filling online Application Form
Application forms received after 19 May 2020 will not be considered.
- For more Details Like category reservation, Age Limit Relaxation, prescribed Application Format, documents requirement, application fee payment and Exam pattern etc please visit the below given link .
IIFT Recruitment 2020 for Public Relations Officer (PRO) Post official Domain: http://docs.iift.ac.in/recruit/solo00.asp?jcode=PRO_May_2020
For Regular Updates Click On Red Bell in Right Bottom for
Central Govt Jobs, Delhi Jobs, Haryana Govt Jobs, UPPSC, HPSSC, UKSSSC, PPSC, RPSC, JKSSB, Chandigarh Jobs, BPSC, WBPSC, MPPSC, Maharashtra govt job, CGPSC, JHPSC, KPSC Jobs, GPSC, Goa Jobs, TNPSC, Ap Govt Jobs, Telangana Govt Jobs, HSSC, Kerala psc, Assam govt jobs, Railway Jobs, Railway Recruitment, Railway Group D, RRB NTPC, RRB Kolkata, RRB Chennai, RRB Bhopal, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Mumbai, RRB Allahabad, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Gorakhpur, CSIO, CSIR, ISRO, DRDO, GROUP D, Sarkari Naukri, employment news, today employment news, Haryana employment exchange, employment exchange, government jobs, Sarkari Naukri updates, latest govt jobs, latest govt job notification, Sarkari Naukari, Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari Job, Sarari naukri, sarkari result info, 10th Pass Job, sarkari job find, sarkari result 2020, sarkari job alert, Sarkar Vacancy, sarkari job results, Sarkari Vacancy, Sararinaukri, sarkari job news, 12th Pass Job, FREE JOB ALERT, govt Jobs, GK QUESTIONS, Gate 2020, FAST JOB, Government Jobs in India, govt jobs today, Govt Job ITI, Government Jobs for Civil Engineering, Government Jobs FOR Mechanical Engineering, govt Naukari, government Job FOR Electrical Engineering, gk questions, fast job, sarkari job find, latest govt jobs notifications, govt jobs today, sarkari job result, sarkari job news, ssc nr ,ssc cgl, ssc gd, ssc admit card, ssc recruitment, Junior Engineer, ssc je admit card, sscmpr, Govt Job Updates, Sarkari Vacancy, Government Jobs in India, Sarkari Job, govt Jobs, Aiims Jodhpur, Join Indian Army, ssc recruitment, Government Jobs, Current Affairs, Govt Job, Assam Career, Rail Bharti, Government Job of Civil Engineering, Government Job of Mechanical Engineering, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor jobs, Professor jobs, Professor, government Job of Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering Govt Job, Electrical Engineering Govt Job, Mechanical Engineering Govt Job, Railway Job Sarkari, Govt Jobs For Civil Engineering, Govt Jobs For Mechanical Engineering, Govt Jobs for Electrical Engineering, Teachers vacancy, Sarkar Vacancy, TGT, PGT, PRT, Sararinaukri, govt Naukari, BOB Jobs, India Sarkari Naukari, Freeing Alert, Sarkar Vacancy, Sarkari Job, Job in Govt ITI, Govt Job ITI, Government Jobs of ITI, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, BTech Jobs, Join Indian Navy, Join Indian Airforce, IBPS, Bank Jobs, Lic India, LIC, UPSC, Sbi, RBI, sarkari, Banking, Sarkari Job, Railway, Public Sector, SarkariResult.