KV NOIDA Recruitment 2021: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Sector – 24, NOIDA has published a notification for recruitment to the post of PRT, TGT, PGT and Other Posts on contractual basis for the session 2021-22 Session on noida.kvs.ac.in. Eligible and interested candidates may attend walk-in-interview on 19 February 2021 and 20 February 2021.
- Notification Number and Date: 13 February 2021
- Start Date of Application: 13 February 2021
- Last Date to Apply: 19 February 2021
- Date and venue for Walk-in-interview: 19 February 2021
KV NOIDA Recruitment 2021 for PRT & PGT and Other Posts Vacancy Details:
- PGTs (- English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Computer Science,Commerce, Economics, History, Geography, Political Science)
- TGTs (English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Social Science, Sanskrit)
- Staff Nurse
- Computer Instructor
- Dance & Music Teacher
- Special Educator
- Games Sports Coach
- Yoga Teacher
- Art Education Teacher
KV NOIDA Recruitment 2021 for PRT & PGT and Other Posts Educational Qualification:
- PRT – Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent & certificate in basic teachers’ training of duration of not less than two years.For the post of PRT the candidate should posses two years diploma in Education (D.Ed.) or Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test-I-V(CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
- TGT – Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate; OR Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ Combination of subjects and in aggregate. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test-VI-VIII (CTET) conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose
- PGT – Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; OR Master Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the concerned subjects
- PGT (Computer Science) At-least 50 % marks in aggregate in any of the following; 1. B.E or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or Equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B. Tech. (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized University. OR M.Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. OR B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University. OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from recognized University. OR ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. OR ‘C’ Level from ‘DOEACC’ Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation
- Computer Instructor – BE(Comp Sc)/ B.Tech (Comp. Science)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc (Comp. Sci. or Electronics with Comp. Sci. Component)/M.Sc(IT)/ B.Sc (Comp Sc OR Bachelor’s/ Master Degree in any Science subject/ Mathematics from recognized university with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized university/ institute. OR Post-graduate degree in any subject with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized university / ‘O’ level from DOEACC. OR Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEAC
- Instructor for Classical/ Folk/ any other dance- SAI Coaches, NIS/B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed/Diploma or Participation at National/ State level with good track records. Basic Qualification from recognized University/Institute
- Yoga Teacher – Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University. One year Training in Yoga from a recognized Institution.
- Sports Coach- University Degree with recognized Diploma in Physical Education or B.P.Ed from Laxmi Bai College of Physical Education or equivalent Qualification. Distinguished Sportsman who has represented the country in recognized National or International events can also be appointed on trial basis provided them possess the university degree
- Counsellor – BA/B.Sc (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling.
- German Teacher – B2 level of common European framework for languages. B1 level teachers can also apply with the condition that they would upgrade within a year
- Staff Nurse – Minimum Diploma in Nursing
- Read The official notification through below link.
KV NOIDA Recruitment 2021 for PRT & PGT and Other Posts Pay Scale:
- Read The official notification through below link
KV NOIDA Recruitment 2021 for PRT & PGT and Other Posts Age Limit: 40 Years
Read The official notification through below link for category relaxation.
KV NOIDA Recruitment 2021 for PRT & PGT and Other Posts Application Fee:
- General / OBC Category: – Rs. /-
- SC, ST Category: – Rs. /-
- Ex-Servicemen: – Rs. /-
- Read The official notification though below link.
KV NOIDA Recruitment 2021 for PRT & PGT and Other Posts Location: Uttar Pradesh
Recruitment for the post is for the notified location, as per requirement time to time you can be transferred to other locations during your service tenure.
KV NOIDA Recruitment 2021 for PRT & PGT and Other Posts Selection Process:
- Selection will purely and fairly, on the basis of academic merit, written exam merit, Interview, physical fitness, medical fitness, the verification of original documents, medical tests, and interviews, and other eligibility criteria, and conditions.
- Read The official notification through below link
How To Apply For KV NOIDA Recruitment 2021 for PRT & PGT and Other Posts:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the prescribed application format before 19 February 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Online Form 2021.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
KV NOIDA Recruitment 2021 for PRT & PGT and Other Posts Official Domain:
We also provide notification and updates on
Central Govt Jobs, Delhi Jobs, Haryana Govt Jobs, UPPSC, HPSSC, UKSSSC, PPSC, RPSC, JKSSB, Chandigarh Jobs, BPSC, WBPSC, MPPSC, Maharashtra govt job, CGPSC, JHPSC, KPSC Jobs, GPSC, Goa Jobs, TNPSC, Ap Govt Jobs, Telangana Govt Jobs, HSSC, Kerala psc, Assam govt jobs, Railway Jobs, Railway Recruitment, Railway Group D, RRB NTPC, RRB Kolkata, RRB Chennai, RRB Bhopal, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Mumbai, RRB Allahabad, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Gorakhpur, CSIO, CSIR, ISRO, DRDO, GROUP D, 10th Pass Job, 12th Pass Job, Govt Job ITI, Sarkari Naukri, employment news, today employment news, Haryana employment exchange, employment exchange, government jobs, Sarkari Naukri updates, latest govt jobs, latest govt job notification, Sarkari Naukari, Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari Job, Sarari naukri, sarkari result info, sarkari job find, sarkari result 2021, sarkari job alert, Sarkar Vacancy, sarkari job results, Sarkari Vacancy, Sararinaukri, sarkari job news, FREE JOB ALERT, govt Jobs, GK QUESTIONS, Gate 2021, FAST JOB, Government Jobs in India, govt jobs today, Government Jobs for Government Jobs FOR Mechanical Engineering, government Job FOR Electrical Engineering, Junior Engineer, ssc je admit card, gk questions, fast job, sarkari job find, latest govt jobs notifications, govt jobs today, sarkari job result, sarkari job news, govt Naukari, ssc nr ,ssc cgl, ssc gd, ssc admit card, ssc recruitment, sscmpr, Govt Job Updates, Sarkari Vacancy, Government Jobs in India, Sarkari Job, govt Jobs, Aiims Jodhpur, Join Indian Army, ssc recruitment, Government Jobs, Current Affairs, Govt Job, Assam Career, Rail Bharti, Government Job of Civil Engineering, Government Job of Mechanical Engineering, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor jobs, Professor jobs, Professor, government Job of Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering Govt Job, Electrical Engineering Govt Job, Mechanical Engineering Govt Job, Railway Job Sarkari, Govt Jobs For Civil Engineering, Govt Jobs For Mechanical Engineering, Govt Jobs for Electrical Engineering, Teachers vacancy, Sarkar Vacancy, TGT, PGT, PRT, Sararinaukri, govt Naukari, BOB Jobs, India Sarkari Naukari, Freeing Alert, Sarkar Vacancy, Sarkari Job, Job in Govt ITI, Govt Job ITI, Government Jobs of ITI, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, BTech Jobs, Join Indian Navy, Join Indian Airforce, IBPS, Bank Jobs, Lic India, LIC, UPSC, Sbi, RBI, sarkari, Banking, Sarkari Job, Railway, Public Sector, SarkariResult, Sarkari Exam, Govt Naukri, Govt Job Vacancy, Govt Naukari, 10th pass govt job, India Result, Rojgar Exam, Rojgar Samachar, Job Alert, Sarkari, Sarkari Naukri Result, UPPCL, Jobs Near Me, Army sarkari job, Sarkari job army, Sarkari job for 12th pass, Sarkari Naukri in up, Sarkari Naukri up, Sarkari Naukri daily, Sarkari Naukri railway, Sarkari Naukri in bihar, Sarkari Naukri mp, Sarkari Naukri in delhi, Sarkari Naukri ssc, sarkari naukri railway 12th pass, nra cet, nra cet 2021, cet 2021