MOEF Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change has invited applications for recruitment to the post of UDC, MTS, LDC, DEO, Technical Officer (TO), Research Officer (RO), Research Assistant (RA), Research Investigator (RI), Scientist and Legal Assistant at Integrated Regional Offices across the country. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format before 19 November 2020.
- Notification Number and Date: 09 November 2020
- Start Date of Application: 11 November 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 19 November 2020
- Date and venue for Walk-in-interview:
MOEF Recruitment 2020 for LDC & MTS and Other Posts Vacancy Details:
- Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat – 6 Posts
- Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir – 6 Posts
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh (HP) – 5 Posts
- Hyderabad, Telangana – 7 Posts
- Kolkata, West Bengal – 5 Posts
- Vijayawada – 7 Posts
- Guwahati, Assam – 7 Posts
- Raipur, Madhya Pradesh – 6 Posts
MOEF Recruitment 2020 for LDC & MTS and Other Posts Educational Qualification:
- Upper Division Clerk/Lower Division Clerk (UDC/LDC): 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on computer
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training pass certificate from a recognized Institute.
- Legal Assistant – Bachelor of Law/Masters of Law from Recognized University
- Technical Officer (TO) / Research Investigator (RI) – Master’s degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Forestry or Economics (With Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) or Mathematics (with Statistics) or Agriculture (with Statistics) or two years Post Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management from a recognized Institute/University. Two years’ experience
- Research Officer (RO) / Research Assistant (RA) – Master’s degree in Environmental Sciences/ Earth Sciences/ Botany/ Zoology/ Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Bio-Technology or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Environmental Sciences/ Bio-Technology from a recognized University/ Institute. Experience of 1 to 3 years in collection and analysis of data on Environmental Sciences as well and good knowledge of M.S. Office.
- Scientist D – Master’s Degree in Natural Science or Agricultural Science; or Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering or Technology; or Bachelors’ Degree in Medicine OR Doctorate in Natural Science or Agricultural Science or Technology or Engineering with 7 years of experience.
- Scientist C – Master’s Degree in Natural Science or Agricultural Science; or Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering or Technology; or Bachelors’ Degree in Medicine with 3 years of experience OR Doctorate in Natural Science or Agricultural Science or Technology or Engineering.
- Read The official notification through below link.
MOEF Recruitment 2020 for LDC & MTS and Other Posts Pay Scale:
- Read The official notification through below link
MOEF Recruitment 2020 for LDC & MTS and Other Posts Age Limit: Maximum Age- 40 Years
- Read The official notification through below link for category relaxation.
MOEF Recruitment 2020 for LDC & MTS and Other Posts Application Fee:
- General / OB Category: – Rs. /-
- SC, ST Category: – Rs. /-
- Ex-Servicemen: – Rs. /-
- Read The official notification though below link.
MOEF Recruitment 2020 for LDC & MTS and Other Posts Location: All India
Recruitment for the post is for the notified location, as per requirement time to time you can be transferred to other locations during your service tenure.
MOEF Recruitment 2020 for LDC & MTS and Other Posts Selection Process:
- Selection will purely and fairly, on the basis of academic merit, written exam merit, Interview, physical fitness, medical fitness, the verification of original documents, medical tests, and interviews, and other eligibility criteria, and conditions.
- Read The official notification through below link
How to Apply for MOEF Recruitment 2020 for LDC & MTS and Other Posts:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the prescribed application format before 19 November 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
MOEF Recruitment 2020 for LDC & MTS and Other Posts Official Domain:
For Regular Updates Click on Red Bell in Right Bottom for http://moef.gov.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/D_2209_1604653839083-2.pdf
We also provide notification and updates on
Central Govt Jobs, Delhi Jobs, Haryana Govt Jobs, UPPSC, HPSSC, UKSSSC, PPSC, RPSC, JKSSB, Chandigarh Jobs, BPSC, WBPSC, MPPSC, Maharashtra govt job, CGPSC, JHPSC, KPSC Jobs, GPSC, Goa Jobs, TNPSC, Ap Govt Jobs, Telangana Govt Jobs, HSSC, Kerala psc, Assam govt jobs, Railway Jobs, Railway Recruitment, Railway Group D, RRB NTPC, RRB Kolkata, RRB Chennai, RRB Bhopal, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Mumbai, RRB Allahabad, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Gorakhpur, CSIO, CSIR, ISRO, DRDO, GROUP D, 10th Pass Job, 12th Pass Job, Govt Job ITI, Sarkari Naukri, employment news, today employment news, Haryana employment exchange, employment exchange, government jobs, Sarkari Naukri updates, latest govt jobs, latest govt job notification, Sarkari Naukari, Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari Job, Sarari naukri, sarkari result info, sarkari job find, sarkari result 2020, sarkari job alert, Sarkar Vacancy, sarkari job results, Sarkari Vacancy, Sararinaukri, sarkari job news, FREE JOB ALERT, govt Jobs, GK QUESTIONS, Gate 2020, FAST JOB, Government Jobs in India, govt jobs today, Government Jobs for Government Jobs FOR Mechanical Engineering, government Job FOR Electrical Engineering, Junior Engineer, ssc je admit card, gk questions, fast job, sarkari job find, latest govt jobs notifications, govt jobs today, sarkari job result, sarkari job news, govt Naukari, ssc nr ,ssc cgl, ssc gd, ssc admit card, ssc recruitment, sscmpr, Govt Job Updates, Sarkari Vacancy, Government Jobs in India, Sarkari Job, govt Jobs, Aiims Jodhpur, Join Indian Army, ssc recruitment, Government Jobs, Current Affairs, Govt Job, Assam Career, Rail Bharti, Government Job of Civil Engineering, Government Job of Mechanical Engineering, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor jobs, Professor jobs, Professor, government Job of Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering Govt Job, Electrical Engineering Govt Job, Mechanical Engineering Govt Job, Railway Job Sarkari, Govt Jobs For Civil Engineering, Govt Jobs For Mechanical Engineering, Govt Jobs for Electrical Engineering, Teachers vacancy, Sarkar Vacancy, TGT, PGT, PRT, Sararinaukri, govt Naukari, BOB Jobs, India Sarkari Naukari, Freeing Alert, Sarkar Vacancy, Sarkari Job, Job in Govt ITI, Govt Job ITI, Government Jobs of ITI, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, BTech Jobs, Join Indian Navy, Join Indian Airforce, IBPS, Bank Jobs, Lic India, LIC, UPSC, Sbi, RBI, sarkari, Banking, Sarkari Job, Railway, Public Sector, SarkariResult, Sarkari Exam, Govt Naukri, Govt Job Vacancy, Govt Naukari, 10th pass govt job, India Result, Rojgar Exam, Rojgar Samachar, Job Alert, Sarkari, Sarkari Naukri Result, UPPCL, Jobs Near Me, Army sarkari job, Sarkari job army, Sarkari job for 12th pass, Sarkari Naukri in up, Sarkari Naukri up, Sarkari Naukri daily, Sarkari Naukri railway, Sarkari Naukri in bihar, Sarkari Naukri mp, Sarkari Naukri in delhi, Sarkari Naukri ssc, sarkari naukri railway 12th pass, nra cet, nra cet 2021, cet 2021