NRA CET 2021 Common Eligibility Test by NRA
The government is going to take a common prelims exam for the non-gazetted posts in the central government. The government has decided to conduct a Common Eligibility Test (CET) in place of prelims exams for all the government departments (SSC, RRB, IBPS). The score of the exam is considered to select the candidates for the higher level of examination by the different organizations to select candidates for the positions. Test scores will be valid for a period of three years and will be conducted twice a year. This is going to help all the government aspirants, as they don’t have to fill different applications for the different exams and have to prepare for a single exam with less confusion.
- The exam will be conducted in 12 languages.
- The score is valid for three years.
- The exam will be conducted twice a year.
National Recruitment Agency (NRA)
A National Recruitment Agency is a proposed agency by the government. The government has decided to take a single computer-based preliminary examination for all the non-gazetted government posts. The agency is going to monitor all the activities of the Common Eligibility Test (CET). The government is taking one single exam for all the Group B and C posts. This will reduce the time and also candidates don’t have to prepare for each preliminary exam again and can invest their time in preparation.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC),
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB),
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).
Candidates have to give only a single preliminary examination (CET) for the exams conducted by these agencies.
NRA CET 2021: Test Centers
There will be at least one or more than one center in a district depending on the no. of candidates appearing for the exam. Candidates need not to go too far places to appear for the exam. This will reduce the cost for weaker section candidates in terms of examination fees, traveling charges, and other expenses.
NRA CET 2021 Importance
CET score will be used by not only the state and central government but also the public sector undertaking (PSUs) and private organizations. The main objective of the CET is to save time, cost, clarity and also fasten the recruitment process. Organizations other than SSC, IBPS, and RRB using the CET score are:
- State Recruiting Agencies,
- Various Union Territories Agencies,
- Public Sector Undertakings, and
- Private Companies
NRA CET 2021: Time Utilization
CET score is going to valid for 3 years. Agencies will use the score of CET and take their second stage exam. Some organisation said that they directly recruit candidates using the CET score, Physical and Medical examination, without any second-level test.
CET 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the CET 2021 will be same as it is now for graduate, 12th passed and 10th standard students. There will be 3 levels of exam for undergraduate, 12th level exam, and 10th level exam. The age limit for the exam depend on the exam they want to appear for.
NRA CET 2021: MP Became 1st To Use CET Score For State Jobs
The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shri. Shivraj Singh Chauhan has announced that M.P state recruiting agencies are going to use the score of the CET 2021 to select candidates for the M.P government jobs. Madhya Pradesh becomes the first such country that announced to use the score of CET for the state recruitment process.
NRA CET 2021: Key Points
- A CET will be a single prelims exam that will be held for all IBPS, SSC, and RRB posts.
- NRA will be going to conduct the CET exam.
- CET will be a single online prelims exam.
- Candidates need to pay a one-time fee for all the CET exam.
- The CET score will be valid for three years.
- There will be separate CET for graduate, higher secondary, and secondary level students.
- There will be one standard for the exam and a single exam will save money as well as time and resources.
- The CET score will be shared with all the central government recruiting agencies.
- Every district will have at least one exam center.
- There will be a separate syllabus for CET based on the qualification.
- CET will be conducted twice a year.
This article provide information about:
NRA CET ,nra cet exam date ,nra cet website ,nra cet news ,nra cet exam list ,nra cet exam 2020 ,nra cet exam syllabus 2021 ,nra cet update ,nra cet syllabus 2021 pdf ,nra cet age limit ,nra cet application ,nra cet age ,nra cet apply ,nra cet apply online ,nra cet application form ,nra cet age limit 2020 ,nra and cet ,nra cet benefits ,cet by nra ,nra cet disadvantages ,nra cet details ,nra cet draft ,nra cet date 2020 ,nra cet details in hindi ,nra cet date ,nra cet exam ,nra cet exam date 2021 ,nra cet exam date 2020 ,nra cet exam 2021 ,nra cet full form ,nra cet from which year ,nra cet form ,nra cet full details ,nra cet form 2020