RRB MI Ministerial & Isolated Categories 2020 Exam: RRB MI 2020 Exam can be a great opportunity for those candidates who are looking for a government job in Indian Railways with a good salary package. Last year RRB has announced 1663 Vacancies under Ministerial and Isolated (MI) Categories 2020 Recruitment in various units of Indian Railways. Railways are in the process of appointing the Exam Conducting Agency (ECA) and as per the official notification, Railways will conduct the Ministerial & Isolated Categories 2020 Exam between 15th December to 23rd December 2020 tentatively duly observing COVID-19 guidelines.
RRB MI 2020 Exam Pattern
The Question Paper for Single Stage CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 questions and 120 minutes for PwBD candidates who are availing the Scribe facility. The section-wise number of questions and marks are detailed below (except for CBT of Junior Stenographer/Hindi & English posts):
|RRB MI Single Stage CBT 2020 Exam Pattern|
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
(Objective Multiple-Choice Questions of 1 mark each)
|Professional Ability||50||1 hour 30 minutes|
(2 Hours for PwBD Candidates)
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||15|
|Total||100 Questions of 100 marks|
- The Question Papers shall be of objective multiple-choice type.
- Each question will be of one mark each.
- The standard of questions for the Single Stage CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the posts. The questions pertaining to Professional Ability shall be from the syllabus of every notified post mentioned at Annexure-X to XX.
- There will be negative marking and 1/3rd mark shallbe deducted for each wrong answer.
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR-40%, EWS40%, OBC (Non creamy layer) -30%, SC-30%, ST-25%. These percentages of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of a shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.