Army Recruitment Rally, Location Wise Schedule:
This article has complete details of Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020 All India Schedule. Indian Army notifies vacancies for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk, and Soldier Tradesman and Soldier Technical in different departments.
Candidates who wish to be a part of the Indian Army have a golden opportunity to become a part of it. Candidates can go through this article and check the list of All India Army Recruitment Rally Schedule and appear for the same on the scheduled dates. The location wise schedule, eligibility criteria for the posts, physical criteria and all essential details are listed below.
Candidates can participate in these rallies by registering themselves online through the official website of Army.i.e.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Candidates can check the rally schedule for various locations through this article.
Army Bharti Rally city and dates:
Agra: 22 February 2020 to 15 March 2020
- Apply Date: 02 January 2020 to 15 February 2020
- Admit Card Dates: 16 February 2020 to 21 February 2020
Pithoragarh: 26 February to 10 March 2020
- Apply Date: 10 Jan to 23 February 2020
- Admit Card Date: 24-25 February 2020
Ranikhet: 26 February to 10 March 2020
- Apply Date: 10 Jan 2020 to 23 Feb 2020
- Admit Card Date: 24-25 February 2020
Rangapahar: 01 Apr 2020 to 04 Apr 2020
- Apply Date: 01 Feb 2020 to 16 Mar 2020
- Admit Card Date: 17 Mar 2020 to 18 Mar 2020
Ranchi: 5 April to 18 April 2020
- Apply Date: 5 March to 20 March 2020
- Admit Card Date: 21 Mar 2020 to 04 Apr 2020
Cuttack: 8 April 2020 to 15 April 2020
- Apply Date: 08 February to 23 March 2020
- Admit Card Date: 24 March to 30 March 2020
Ludhiana: 07 April 2020 to 16 April 2020
- Apply Date: 07 February to 22 March 2020
- Admit Card Date: 23 March 2020 to 03 April 2020
Shimla: 16 April to 25 April 2020
- Apply Date: 16 February 2020to 31 March 2020
- Admit Card Date: from 31 March 2020
Shillong: 4 May to 6 May 2020
- Apply Date: 5 March to 18 April 2020
- Admit Card Date: 19 April to 3 May 2020
Notification Number: 02/2019
- Start Date to Apply:NA
- Last Date to Apply:NA
- Soldier GD
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary
- Soldier Clerks/SKT
- Soldier Tradesmen
- Soldier GD: candidate should have passed Matric with minimum 33% or equivalent.
- Soldier Technical: candidate should have passed 10+2 with Science (PCME) minimum 50% or equivalent.
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner): candidate should have passed 10+2 with Science (PCME) minimum 50% or three-year diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/Computer science and Electronic & Instrumentation).
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary: candidate should have passed 10+2 with Science (PCME) minimum 50% or B.Sc (Botany/Zoology/Bioscience) and English.
- Soldier Clerks/SKT: candidate should have passed 10+2 with minimum 60% and should have studied English and Mathematics/Accounting/Bookkeeping with minimum 50% marks.
- Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms): 10th / ITI in relevant trade.
- Soldier Tradesmen: 8th pass
- General – See official Notification
- BC/EBC Male – See official Notification
- BC/EBC Female – See official Notification
- SC/ST – See official Notification
For more information, check detailed notification given below
- General – NA
- OBC/BC – NA
- SC/ST – NA
- PWD – NA
See the official Notification
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
To determine the Physical Fitness Test (PFT), the following tests carrying 100 marks are held:
- 6 Km Run.
- 9 Feet Ditch.
- A candidate should have a robust physique and good mental health.
- The chest should be well developed having a minimum 5 cms expansion.
- We should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have a sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical and Written Examination.
How to Apply
Aspirants are required to register online through the official website for participation in Army Recruitment Rally location wise. Candidates will be required to attend recruitment rally on the specified dates as per the schedule.
For more Details Like category reservation, Age Limit Relaxation, prescribed Application Format, documents requirement, application fee payment, please visit the below link.
Official URL: http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
For Regular Updates Click On Red Bell in Right Bottom for
free job alert, gk questions, fast job, sarkari work, sarkari job find, latest govt jobs notifications, govt jobs today, sarkari job alert, sarkari job result, sarkari job news, ssc nr ,ssc cgl, ssc gd, ssc admit card, ssc recruitment, ssc admit card, ssc je admit card, sscmpr, Govt Job Updates, Sarkari Vacancy, Government Jobs in India, Sarkari Result, Sarkari Job, govt Jobs, Aiims Jodhpur, Join Indian Army, Free Job Alert, ssc recruitment, Government Jobs, Current Affairs, Govt Job, Assam Career, Rail Bharti, Government Job of Civil Engineering, Government Job of Mechanical Engineering, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor jobs, Professor jobs, Professor, government Job of Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering Govt Job, Electrical Engineering Govt Job, Mechanical Engineering Govt Job, Railway Job Sarkari, Govt Jobs For Civil Engineering, Govt Jobs For Mechanical Engineering, Govt Jobs for Electrical Engineering, Teachers vacancy, Sarkar Vacancy, Sararinaukri, govt Naukari, BOB Jobs, India Sarkari Naukari, Freeing Alert, Sarkar Vacancy, Sarkari Job, Job in Govt ITI, Govt Job ITI, Government Jobs of ITI, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, BTech Jobs, Indian Railway, Indian Railways, Indian Railway Enq, Indian Railway Enquiry, Indian Railways Enquiry, Indian Railway Information, Indian Railway Info, Join Indian Navy, Join Indian Airforce, IBPS, Bank Jobs, Lic India, LIC, UPSC, Gate, Sbi, RBI