SSB Constable Recruitment 2020: SSB has invited online application from citizens of India, Nepal or Bhutan for filling up 1522 Constable Vacancies in Sahastra Seema Bal, Govt. of India, Ministry of Home Affairs in the Level-3 (Pay Matrix Rs. 21700-69100) as per 7th Pay commission and other allowances as admissible in the Force.
|SSB Constable 2020 Recruitment||Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||29th August 2020|
|Application Online Opening & Closing Date||29th August to 27th September 2020
Re-Opened for Constable VETERINARY Post
From 21st Nov to 20th Dec 2020.
|Last Date to Apply Online for Remote Areas i.e., Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union Territories of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh, Lahaul Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Union Territory of Lakshwadeep||37 Days from the date of Notification Release Date
Re-Opened for Constable VETERINARY Post
From 21st Nov to 27th Dec 2020
SSB Constable 2020 Vacancy Details
|SSB Constable 2020 Vacancies|
|S. No||Post Name||Category-wise Vacancies|
|1||Constable (Driver) for male Only||148||36||114||245||31||574|
|2||Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||05||0||11||05||0||21|
|4||Constable (Ayah) Female Only||02||0||02||01||0||05|
|11||Constable (Cook) Male||123||23||40||25||21||232|
|Constable (Cook) Female||12||2||6||4||2||26|
|12||Constable (Washerman) Male||27||7||24||8||26||92|
|Constable (Washerman) Female||14||1||7||3||3||28|
|13||Constable (Barber) Male||28||5||8||8||26||75|
|Constable (Barber) Female||3||0||5||4||0||12|
|14||Constable (Safaiwala) Male||35||8||31||9||6||89|
|Constable (Safaiwala) Female||12||1||10||4||1||28|
|15||Constable (Water Carrier) Male||44||10||27||14||6||101|
|Constable (Water Carrier) Female||5||1||3||2||1||12|
|16||Constable (Waiter) Male||0||0||0||0||1||1|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION for SSB Constable Recruitment 2020
|SSB Constable 2020 Educational Qualification|
|S. No||Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|1||Constable (Driver) for male Only||1. Matriculation (10th) or equivalent from a Recognized Board
2. Must possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence.
|2||Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||1. Matriculation (10th) with Science from a Recognized Board or Institution
2. Should have a certificate in Lab Assistant Course from an Institution recognized by Central Government or State Government.
|3||Constable (Veterinary)||Essential Educational Qualification: 10th or Matriculation Exam pass with Science as the main subject from a Recognized Board or University
Desirable: One year experience in the treatment of different species of animals, in a recognized Veterinary Hospital.
|4||Constable (Ayah) Female Only||1. Matriculation (10th) with Science from a Recognized Board or Institution
2. Possessing the First Aid Examination Pass Certificate from Red Cross Society or should be trained Dai
3. One year of experience in relevant field.
|5||Constable (Carpenter, Plumber and Painter)||1. Matriculation (10th) or equivalent from a Recognized Board
2. Two years of work experience in respective trade; or
3. One year certificate course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the respective trade; or
4. Two years Diploma from recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the respective trade or similar trade; and
5. Must qualify trade test
|6||Constable (Tailor, Cobbler, Gardener, Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Water Carrier, Waiter)||1. Matriculation (10th) or equivalent from a Recognized Board with
· Two years of work experience in respective trade; or
· One year certificate course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the respective trade; or
· Two years Diploma from recognized Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the respective trade or similar trade
2. Must qualify trade test
Note: Multi-Skilled candidates will be given preferences