UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released recruitment notification for the post of Specialist Grade-III, Assistant Professor, Research Officer & GDMO. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 through online mode on official website before 10 September 2020.
- Notification Number and Date: 21 August 2020
- Start Date of Application: 21 August 2020
- Last Date to Apply: 10 September 2020
- Date and venue for Walk-in-interview:
UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor & Research Officer and GDMO Posts Vacancy Details:
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor(Neurology), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare – 24 Posts
- Research Officer (Social Studies), Office of the Registrar General of India, Ministry of Home Affairs – 1 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer(Lie-Detection), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department – 3 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer(Homeopathy), Directorate of AYUSH, Department of Health and Family Welfare – 7 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor & Research Officer and GDMO Posts Educational Qualification:
- Specialist Grade-III – A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Post-Graduate degree in the concerned speciality or super speciality mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute i.e. Doctorate of Medicine (Neurology); or Diplomate National Board (Neurology).
- Research Officer (Social Studies) – Master’s Degree in Anthropology (with specialization in Cultural or Social Anthropology) or Sociology from a recognized University
- Senior Scientific Officer – Master’s Degree in Psychology or Criminology from a recognized University or equivalent
- General Duty Medical Officer(Homeopathy) – Degree in Homoeopathy of a recognized University or Statutory State Board/ Council of equivalent recognized under the Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973). Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Homoeopathy.
- Read The official notification through below link
UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor & Research Officer and GDMO Posts Pay Scale:
Read The official notification through below link
UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor & Research Officer and GDMO Posts Age Limit:
- Maximum age –40 Years
- Read The official notification through below link for category relaxation.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor & Research Officer and GDMO Posts Application Fee:
- General / OB Category: – Rs. /-
- SC, ST Category: – Rs. /-
- Ex-Servicemen: – Rs. /-
- Read The official notification though below link.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor & Research Officer and GDMO Posts Location: All India
Recruitment for the post is for the notified location, as per requirement time to time you can be transferred to other locations during your service tenure.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor & Research Officer and GDMO Posts Selection Process:
- Selection will purely and fairly, on the basis of academic merit, written exam merit, Interview, physical fitness, medical fitness, the verification of original documents, medical tests, and interviews, and other eligibility criteria, and conditions.
- Read The official notification through below link
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor & Research Officer and GDMO Posts:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the posts through the prescribed format before 10 September 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Online Form 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 for Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor & Research Officer and GDMO Posts Official Domain: https://upsconline.nic.in/
For Regular Updates Click on Red Bell in Right Bottom for
We also provide notification and updates on
Central Govt Jobs, Delhi Jobs, Haryana Govt Jobs, UPPSC, HPSSC, UKSSSC, PPSC, RPSC, JKSSB, Chandigarh Jobs, BPSC, WBPSC, MPPSC, Maharashtra govt job, CGPSC, JHPSC, KPSC Jobs, GPSC, Goa Jobs, TNPSC, Ap Govt Jobs, Telangana Govt Jobs, HSSC, Kerala psc, Assam govt jobs, Railway Jobs, Railway Recruitment, Railway Group D, RRB NTPC, RRB Kolkata, RRB Chennai, RRB Bhopal, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Mumbai, RRB Allahabad, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Gorakhpur, CSIO, CSIR, ISRO, DRDO, GROUP D, 10th Pass Job, 12th Pass Job, Govt Job ITI, Sarkari Naukri, employment news, today employment news, Haryana employment exchange, employment exchange, government jobs, Sarkari Naukri updates, latest govt jobs, latest govt job notification, Sarkari Naukari, Sarkari Result, SarkariResult, Sarkari Job, Sarari naukri, sarkari result info, sarkari job find, sarkari result 2020, sarkari job alert, Sarkar Vacancy, sarkari job results, Sarkari Vacancy, Sararinaukri, sarkari job news, FREE JOB ALERT, govt Jobs, GK QUESTIONS, Gate 2020, FAST JOB, Government Jobs in India, govt jobs today, Government Jobs for Government Jobs FOR Mechanical Engineering, government Job FOR Electrical Engineering, Junior Engineer, ssc je admit card, gk questions, fast job, sarkari job find, latest govt jobs notifications, govt jobs today, sarkari job result, sarkari job news, govt Naukari, ssc nr ,ssc cgl, ssc gd, ssc admit card, ssc recruitment, sscmpr, Govt Job Updates, Sarkari Vacancy, Government Jobs in India, Sarkari Job, govt Jobs, Aiims Jodhpur, Join Indian Army, ssc recruitment, Government Jobs, Current Affairs, Govt Job, Assam Career, Rail Bharti, Government Job of Civil Engineering, Government Job of Mechanical Engineering, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Professor jobs, Professor jobs, Professor, government Job of Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering Govt Job, Electrical Engineering Govt Job, Mechanical Engineering Govt Job, Railway Job Sarkari, Govt Jobs For Civil Engineering, Govt Jobs For Mechanical Engineering, Govt Jobs for Electrical Engineering, Teachers vacancy, Sarkar Vacancy, TGT, PGT, PRT, Sararinaukri, govt Naukari, BOB Jobs, India Sarkari Naukari, Freeing Alert, Sarkar Vacancy, Sarkari Job, Job in Govt ITI, Govt Job ITI, Government Jobs of ITI, ITI Jobs, Diploma Jobs, BTech Jobs, Join Indian Navy, Join Indian Airforce, IBPS, Bank Jobs, Lic India, LIC, UPSC, Sbi, RBI, sarkari, Banking, Sarkari Job, Railway, Public Sector, SarkariResult, Sarkari Exam, Govt Naukri, Govt Job Vacancy, Govt Naukari, 10th pass govt job, India Result, Rojgar Exam, Rojgar Samachar, Job Alert, Sarkari, Sarkari Naukri Result, UPPCL, Jobs Near Me, Army sarkari job, Sarkari job army, Sarkari job for 12th pass, Sarkari Naukri in up, Sarkari Naukri up, Sarkari Naukri daily, Sarkari Naukri railway, Sarkari Naukri in bihar, Sarkari Naukri mp, Sarkari Naukri in delhi, Sarkari Naukri ssc, sarkari naukri railway 12th pass