UPSESSB TGT/PGT Teacher: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has announced the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) and Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) in UP schools under the “TGT-Examination 2020 and PGT-Examination 2020”. The online application process for UPSESSB TGT/ PGT Teacher Recruitment 2020 begins @pariksha.up.nic.in.
The number of vacancies to be filled through this UP Teacher Recruitment 2020 is high. UPSESSB looks forward to fill a total of 15,508 vacancies, of which, 12913 vacancies will be filled for TGT post (Class 9th & 10th Teacher) and 2595 vacancies for PGT Post (Class 11th & 12th Teacher) in Uttar Pradesh schools. It is a good opportunity for candidates who want to fetch a teaching job in the state.
|Start of Part I Registration Process||October 29, 2020|
|Last date to complete Part I Registration||November 27, 2020|
|Last Date to pay application fee||November 27, 2020|
|Last date to complete Part II Registration||November 30, 2020|
UPSESSB TGT/ PGT Notification 2020
The notification for the TGT and PGT teacher recruitment in UP schools was released by the UPSESSB on October 29, 2020. The UPSESSB TGT/ PGT 2020 Notification contains the complete details of recruitment process and the examination.
UPSESSB TGT Vacancy 2020
UPSESSB PGT Vacancy 2020
|Subject||Male Teachers||Female Teachers|
UPSESSB TGT/ PGT Application Process 2020
- Visit @pariksha.up.nic.in
- Click on link stating “Click here to apply for Trained Graduate Teacher …”
- Click on “Apply” button against the TGT/ PGT post
- Click on “Registration” tab against the subject you want to apply for
- Read the declaration and click on Accept button
- Enter the required details such as Candidate’s Name, Father’s/husband’s name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Citizenship, UP Domicile, Category, Marital status, Address, Academic Qualifications and others and Submit
- Make fee payment using PART-I Registration ID
- Complete Part-II Registration by uploading scanned images of Photograph (3.5 cm W & 4.5 cm L) and Signature (3.5 cm W & 1.5 cm L) in .jpg format & Submit
General/OBC – Rs 750
EWS (For PGT) – Rs 650
EWS (For TGT) – Rs 450
SC – Rs 450
ST – Rs 250
UPSESSB TGT/ PGT Eligibility Criteria 2020
TGT: Graduate degree in relevant subject + B.Ed./ BTC from recognized University
PGT: Graduate degree in relevant subject + Post-Graduation from recognized University
The educational qualification requirement is different for all the posts. For detailed eligibility criteria, visit the notification link mentioned above.